Penis Cake Pops
These are a great way to get a rise out of friends and family. Perfect for a birthday party, bachelorette party, sex toy party… whatever your mind desires. Tasty, easy and fun… the way it always should be.
Prep time: 1 day (includes baking and cooling)
Cook time: 30 min (estimated)
Served : 10-15 people
1 Box Cake (flavor up to you)
1 Jar of Icing (flavor up to you)
3 Bags Chocolate Melts (orange, white and chocolate)
¼ Cup of Oil
3 oz of brown sprinkles
20 Lollipop sticks
- Bake the boxed cake mix of your choice per the directions on the box.
- After cake is baked, allow to cool or about an hour.
- After Cake is cooled, you will want to smash the cake in small crumbs by using your hands. You can use your egg beater if needed as well.
- Once you have a crumbled caked, mix ¾ of the icing (of your choice) into the crumbs.
- Finally you will have a gooey mix. Similar to a dough.
- Now grab the mix, about the size of a golf ball and shape into a penis and scrotum (see below) about 3-4 inches in length (depending on how big you like them).
- Once you have shaped your mix in to mini penises insert the lollipop stick by dipping the end in a small amount of melted chocolate and insert at the bottom.
- After you have completed step 7 allow pops to freeze for at least 2 hours but 1 day is the best.
- When your pops are frozen, melt the chocolate melts per the direction on the bag. Mix the orange and white for a peach color, brown and white for a lighter brown, or melt the chocolate melts for a deep brown.
- Dip your frozen penises into the chocolate melt. You can place on a sheet of wax paper or stick into a block of Styrofoam so the back is not flat.
- Before the chocolate dries, sprinkle the chocolate sprinkles on the scrotum.
- Allow all your pops to dry and they are ready to eat.